Qatar Vacancies

 

            Qatar Job Vacancies

                   Apply Now




Comments

  1. Yes, Im interested to work as a light duty driver.. Im having valid UAE driving license... my age is 52

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the security job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I was in qatar but also I need to go back to work in qatar

    ReplyDelete

  5. I want getting a job,
    because,
    I have an international Diploma
    higher education
    degree
    hosting management,
    I can work for customer service or Receptionist,
    guest service manager And Even Restaurant Manager,

    I'm Abdirashiid....... Ahmed.......Hassan......from mogadishu/Somalia
    Please 🙏 Sir contact 🙏 me WhatsApp number:+252617867182

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very interested I can I would like to be a floorman are food handlers are anything that is available that I can do

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hy I m Quaid khan from Pakistan job Pak Fc I have job in Qatar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can make useful machines in daily life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Susantha Jayananda. I am a cook (Chinese). I am a Srilankan. Is there any vacancy for cook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog